We at The Game Druid have created policies in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. We have made a commitment to meet the strict requirements regarding how we treat your information. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for www.gamedruid.in
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Game Druid website/s. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- ORDERING PRODUCTS – When ordering from Game Druid, the following information is required:
- Name – We use this information to send you your order, and to address you with information or questions regarding your order. We also use this name in conjunction with an address to send notices and catalogs and to rent to qualified third parties for their use. Anyone may opt-out from receiving Game Druid or Game Druid qualified third party advertisements anytime.
- Billing Address – We use this information to send you your order if you have requested that your order be sent to your billing address. In addition, your billing address is used to verify your credit card information to prevent fraud. We also use this name in conjunction with an address to send notices and catalogs and to rent to qualified third parties for their use. Anyone may opt-out from receiving Game Druid or Game Druid qualified third party advertisements anytime.
- Phone Numbers (daytime/nighttime) – We use this to call you if there is any problem or concern with your order. We also use this name in conjunction with an address to send notices and catalogs and to rent to qualified third parties for their use. Anyone may opt-out from receiving Game Druid or Game Druid qualified third party advertisements anytime.
- Ship-to Name and Address – If you are sending products to an address different than the billing address, the information collected is used to direct shipments to the appropriate destination. We also use this name in conjunction with an address to send notices and catalogs and to rent to qualified third parties for their use. Anyone may opt-out from receiving Game Druid or Game Druid qualified third party advertisements anytime.
- Credit Card Information – This information is used only to charge your credit card for the orders you submit to us. This information under ANY circumstances will NOT be shared with third parties; except legal and law authorities in case of suspected fraud or dispute resolution.
- E-mail Address – Your e-mail address is used to send you information regarding your order, and to send you promotional information, news and information regarding products and offers available at Game Druid. Your e-mail address is NEVER shared, sold, or given to any third party. We also store your e-mail address in conjunction with a password to allow you secure and private access to view online status of your orders, and use other features in the “Your Account” area.
- RECEIVING OUR NEWS AND NOTIFICATIONS – You must submit your e-mail address to subscribe to our news (including but without limit to daily news feeds, newsletters, and Your E-mail System e-mails such as product, category and top 10 list reminder e-mails). Your e-mail address is NEVER shared, sold, or given to any third party.
- COOKIES – We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.The list below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)First Party Cookies
http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.htmlOur website runs shopping cart software and cookies that are used to store basic data on your interactions with The Game Druid site. We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you if you are a registered user and we deem these as being strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken. More information on session cookies and what they are used for at:
Third Party Cookies
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site.
Cookies of this type include the sharing buttons across the site that allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
How We Use Information
An explanation of the information we collect, and how we use it is detailed here. We repeat our general use of information we collect here: We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We may share your name, addresses and telephone numbers with outside qualified parties including but without limit to list brokers and co-op databases. We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We may share the information you provide about someone else with outside qualified parties including but without limit to list brokers and co-op databases. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access a variety of your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain it by editing the same in the ‘My Account’ section. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.